I would like to thank Modestly Mandie and Isabella Hope for nominating me for the Liebster Award. The award helps new blogs and bloggers interact with other new bloggers. I also discovered that the word Liebster is actually German for sweetheart/ darling/ beloved, which is quite sweet.
Anyway, onto the rules:
1) Link the person you have nominated
2) Answer the questions given by the nominator
3) Nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
4) Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
5) Let the bloggers you have nominated know via their blogs/ social media
As I was given two sets of questions to answer I will answer a mixture of them both:
1) Why did you start blogging?
I was a little obsessed with reading other blogs, especially when I wanted an opinion on which make up to buy. I decided that I wanted to join in with this and write my own blog and maybe help people like myself along the way.
2) Which make up item can you not live without?
I will have to say my foundation. When I don’t wear any I feel slightly naked, anything else I could probably live without.
3) What’s your favourite kind of music?
I always find this question really hard to answer! I guess I would say Indie/ Rock but I also love bands outside these genres. My taste can be quite varied, I’ll listen to anything from The Gaslight Anthem to Chvrches.
4) If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
Hmm I’m not sure on this one. My name is Hannah, which is pretty common, so it would be nice to change it to something more unusual. I have no preference though!
5) What is/ was your favourite subject in school and why?
I had two favourite subjects in school which were Art and Maths ( very different I know!). I liked Art because it was a break from learning and where you could just sit listening to the radio and paint. I enjoyed Maths because there was always an answer to get to and I liked the sense of achievement when I got the right answer.
6) Full face of make up or no make up at all?
For me I would probably say full face of make up. I think I would lack the confidence to go anywhere without any on at all! Although I do think natural make up looks the best.
7) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I have always wanted to go to New York so probably there.
8) Summer or Winter?
I hate being too hot so I am going to say Winter. Christmas is also in Winter and that is my favourite time of year.
9) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
I am going to cheat slightly on this one and go for a type of food, which is Chinese. I could probably eat chow mein and egg fried rice for the rest of my life.
10) What item of clothing do you wear most often?
I wear jeans a lot of the time. I have loads of different types from high-waisted to coloured to ripped and they go with pretty much anything.
11) What’s your dream job?
I would love to know the answer to this! I am at a point in my life, having just finished University, that it would be really useful to have something to aim for. Something that I enjoy and also makes use of my degree would be perfect!
1) Why did you decide to start blogging?
2) What would be your ideal day?
3) What’s your favourite film?
4) Sweet or Savoury?
5) If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy?
6) How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
7) What are your top 3 music artists/ bands?
8) Where is your favourite place in the world?
9) If you could be an animal what would you be?
10) What is your favourite item of makeup?
11) Do you have a celebrity crush? If so who?
I am nominating:
Thoughts by Lola
A London Blonde
I’ll enjoy reading your answers!