Quickly before I start this review I just wanted to celebrate the fact that this is my 50th post! I know this might not seem like much to some people but to me it’s my first real posting milestone and it makes me so happy! Anyway onto this months My Little Box. This month the theme was “My Little Road Trip” and contained items perfect for taking away on holiday. Out of all the boxes I have received from My Little Box, this one probably stuck to the theme the best. All of the items said “road trip” to me.
Included In The Box This Month
- My Little World Magazine– It seems as though the paper magazines are a permanent change from the old glossy type. I have to be honest and say I’m not a fan and I find myself reading it less than before.
- Quote Card– I do love these quote cards, the illustrations and quotes always add something to the theme. I really need to frame them or something!
- Ready-to-Send Notebook– Ok so this is a very cute idea. It’s a little notebook with a BIC pen, which you can take on holiday, write in and then send. Will I use it? No because I’m not going on holiday, but I do like the idea.
- Travel Organiser– I also love the idea of this product. It’s an organiser which has loads of separate compartments for items like banknotes, cards and a passport. Again if I was going away I would be so excited about using this!
- After Sun Body Gelee– This comes from My Little Box’s own brand “My Little Beauty” and costs £9. I haven’t tried this out yet, but I’m hoping the British weather improves enough so that I can!
- Essie Nail Polish In Ruffles and Feathers– I love this addition to the box! The shades vary with each box, but I’m really happy with mine. I don’t think anyone would be disappointed with a full size Essie nail varnish! It costs £7.99 for 13.5ml.
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water– This is already my daily cleanser and I am definitely a fan. It removes makeup well and leaves skin feeling clean and hydrated. This size is perfect for travelling. The RRP for 400ml is £4.99.
- Golden Temporary Tattoo Set by DCER– Last month I would have been very happy to see these because I think they are perfect for festivals. However as I am not going to any more festivals, I can’t see myself using these. They are very pretty though and are worth £3.50.
Overall I have mixed feelings about My Little Road Trip Box. I think the theme is great and all the products match it perfectly. The only problem I have is that some of the products are useless unless you are going away. Although I love the travel organiser I just can’t use it. I also think this box should have been released in June rather than July because I know a lot of people have already gone away (plus the tattoos would have been ideal for the early festival season).
Do you subscribe to My Little Box? What do you think of My Little Road Trip Box?
My Little Box is a monthly subscription box and is available for £11 plus £3.95 postage from My Little Box.