I seem to be writing My Little Box reviews all the time! The month just seems to go so quickly. This month the theme was My Little Provence Box and, like last month, the box design was beautiful. I loved the blue and white pattern and they used it throughout the box. For anyone who doesn’t know Provence is a region in Southeast France (yes I googled it). The beauty products this month fit in with the theme, with some mini L’Occitane products (a company which was founded in Haute- Provence). I think May’s box is one of the better boxes I have received, but still not the best- my benchmark is February’s box.
Included in the box this month:
- My Little World Magazine– Again like April’s magazine this version was made out of normal paper instead of the usual glossy paper. As I said last month I missed the glossy version as it was easier to read.
- Quote Card– After an absence of a few months the quote card was back! I do like them in the box, but I am yet to do anything with them… Any suggestions?
- My Little Doll Magnets– This was probably my least favourite item in this month’s box. I just can’t see myself using the magnets. They are cute though and it’s just my personal preference.
- Embroidery Cuff– Isn’t this such a good idea? The bracelet comes with 2 different colours of string which you can use to create your own design. I am really looking forward to doing this! For cuteness I think this is one of My Little Box’s best items so far, on a level with the messages jar from the February box.
- The Amazing Eyeshadow Crayon– This comes from My Little Box’s own brand “My Little Beauty” and costs £9. The shade is a pretty metallic brown. I haven’t tried this, only swatched it, so I can’t say whether or not it is “amazing”, but I’m sure I’ll get a lot of use out of it.
- Mer and Mistral Shower Gel– This is the first of 4 L’Occitane products included in this month’s box. I haven’t tried any of them yet, but this does smell amazing! It costs £12 for 175ml.
- Rose et Reines Hand and Nail Cream– So this is about the 3rd?? hand cream I’ve received from My Little Box. Considering I’ve only been subscribed since October (8 boxes) I think this is quite a lot! I understand that it is part of the theme but I haven’t got through the others yet! The hand cream costs £14 for 75ml.
- Verbana Body Lotion– Another L’Occitane sample size product. This bottle is quite small, so I’m not sure how far it will go, but I am looking forward to trying it. For 250ml the price is £20.
- Verbana Leaf Soap– Does anyone use actual soap anymore? I only really use the liquid stuff. The description says that the product cleanses and exfoliates your skin though so I will definitely make an exception. 75g will cost you £4.50.
Overall I was impressed with My Little Provence Box. It’s nice to be able to try a few different products from the same brand and I am in love with the embroidery bracelet idea. As always the well thought out theme and design make My Little Box stand out from the crowd. Do you subscribe to My Little Box? What do you think of My Little Provence Box?
My Little Box is a monthly subscription box and is available for £11 plus £3.95 postage from My Little Box.