Wow it seems like I was just reviewing January’s box and here I am reviewing the box I received this month! The theme for February was ‘My Little Frenchie Box’, although a few of the products didn’t seem to quite fit this (apart from being red, white and blue!), this edition was probably one of my favourites! I loved the beauty products this month and the box was adorable as always.
Included in the box this month:
- Illustration– Every month an illustration card is included with a quote. This month the quote is-“Life is never what it seems and that’s the great thing about it” by Ines de La Fressange. There is also information on the back about Ines. I do like these, but I still haven’t found a use for them!
- My Little World Magazine– This is a great addition to the box and I always enjoy having a quick read. This month there is an interview with Ines de La Fressange, as well as hair tips, recipes and beauty.
- Phone Case– This is quite a large case that I think would fit a lot of phones. I already have a case for mine so I won’t be using this yet, but my phone contract runs out in a few months so hopefully I can use it then!
- Bottle of Messages– I LOVED this! To some this might seem a bit useless but I think it is very cute! The bottle contains 28 messages, an example of one of these is- “Elegance means not being scared of making mistakes”.
- Complexion Enhancer– This comes from My Little Box’s brand ‘My Little Beauty’ and costs £9.50. It contains Apricot Kernel oil which will “bring your skin back to life”. As far as I could tell this product didn’t have much of an effect on my skin, it is sort of a pink tinted moisturiser, but I didn’t notice any immediate changes.
- By Terry Eyeliner– This is the product I liked the most this month. The Terrybly Khol Pencil is worth £23 and I recieved the shade Bronze Generation which is a black colour with gold particles. It is easy to apply because it is very creamy and it can be used as eyeliner or blended across the whole eyelid.
- DHC Blotting Paper– I’ve never owned blotting paper before because I never really needed it. I have dry skin so this product is has not been opened yet. The packaging is very pretty though and they only cost £4.00 for 100 sheets.
- L’oreal Brow Artist Shaper– This month included 4 beauty items, which is amazing, and the last of these was a brow product. The Super Liner Brow Artist Shaper by L’oreal Paris costs £5.49 and includes a pencil, a brush and a clear wax. I received the shade dark brown, which is probably a little too dark for me, but I can get away with it if I apply it lightly.
Overall I think My Little Box did really well this month. I liked both of the lifestyle products and I was very impressed with the beauty products, especially the By Terry eyeliner! This box is so different to any other subscription boxes available and I hope that next month’s box is as good as this one! What do you think of the My Little Frenchie Box?
Overall Beauty Ratings:
Complexion Enhancer- 5/10
By Terry Eyeliner- 9/10
L’oreal Brow Artist Shaper- 7/10
My Little Box is a monthly subscription box and is available for £11 plus postage from My Little Box.