I love receiving My Little Box each month, but recently I considered giving up my subscription. For the last couple of months, the box and the products just didn’t “wow” me as much as they had before. Maybe the products weren’t suited to me or I had been buying too many beauty boxes. However, “My Little Fashion Box” reminded me why I love My Little Box.
Included In The Box This Month
- My Little World Magazine– I have to admit I don’t really read this anymore. As I mentioned in my review of My Little Gypset Box I find the paper version awkward to hold.
- Quote Card– I managed to receive two of these quote cards this month!”The Prettiest Dresses Are Worn To Be Taken Off”.
- American Vintage Scarf– This is a very pretty monochrome scarf that I will definitely use! It’s perfect for the Autumn too as the material isn’t too thick.
- Cointreau Cocktail Kit– How amazing is this? I love a cocktail so this mini bottle of Cointreau with recipes is a great addition to the box.
- Alfa-K Nail Decals– I love anything nail related and these graphic decals are great. They are very easy to use and look so professional (and don’t peel off like stickers). You can see them in action on my Instagram here.
- Red Dingue Lip Colour– This is from own brand “My Little Beauty”. It’s a lovely raspberry red shade with a texture that reminds me a little of the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks.
- Kerastase Couture Styling Spray a Porter– My Little Box seem to love Kerastase, their products seem to appear all the time! It claims to bring texture and volume to hair- which is exactly what mine needs.
- La Roche-Posay BB Cream– I’ve never really used BB creams, to be honest I prefer slightly more coverage than they provide. However, this one seems lovely. It hydrates my skin and definitely evens out my skintone.
Overall I’m so impressed with My Little Fashion box. I think it’s the first box for a long time where I know I’ll use everything in it. Unlike last month the products are perfect for Autumn. My favourite items have to be the Nail Decals and the Cointreau, they are so different to what I’ve received in a subscription box before.
Do you subscribe to My Little Box? What did you think about My Little Fashion Box?
My Little Box is a monthly subscription box and is available for £11 plus £3.95 postage from My Little Box.