Time for another My Little Box Review. I was a little disappointed with last month’s box, so I was hopeful that this edition would be better. The theme this month was My Little Dream Box and I absolutely loved the box design! The illustration on the front was my favourite out of the boxes I have received. I will definitely have to find a use for it! Aside from the illustration I think this box was good, it was better than last month’s but not to the amazing standard of February’s box.
Included in the box this month:
- My Little World Magazine/ Poster– This month the glossy magazine was gone and replaced with a paper version that opened out as a poster. I think I prefer the glossy version as the new look magazine was awkward to read and the poster won’t get any use.
- Rotating Stamp– I love the colour of this stamp and the phrases are so cute, with a mixture of French and English. I’m not entirely sure when I am going to use this (I almost wish I was still at Uni so I could), but I like it in the box.
- “Bonne etoile” Necklace– This came enclosed in a paper cloud, which I thought was a really nice touch. As for the necklace itself, I’m not a huge fan. I think the string cord looks a little cheap, but the actual charm is sweet. The engraved phase “Bonne etoile” means Lucky Star in French.
- Hair Repairing Mask– This comes from My Little Box’s own brand “My Little Beauty”. It says it will give a boost to dry and damaged hair. You have to apply it to the ends, leave for 2 minutes and rinse with cold water. I haven’t tried this yet as my hair isn’t very dry, but I look forward to seeing if it works. The product costs £7 for 100ml.
- Soft Perfume– I’ve only ever thought of perfume as a spray, so when I saw that this box contained a solid stick of perfume, I was intrigued. I received the Copacabana scent, which smells lovely. It doesn’t contain alcohol or parabens and is made with natural ingredients. The fragrance also lasts quite a long time, so overall I am pretty impressed with this! The perfume costs £15 per stick.
- Lip Balm– I already own quite a large number of lip balms, but this one is tinted red, so I was happy to see it. The product comes from French actress Lou Lesage and costs £8. I really like this lip balm for days when I want a more natural look, but still have something on my lips.
Overall I liked My Little Dream box, but I think there is still room for improvement. The little touches, quotes and overall design of My Little Box make it stand out from all other subscription boxes and I love opening it every month. I just feel like this edition missed the glossy My Little World Magazine and I’m not sure how much I will use the lifestyle products. Do you subscribe to My Little Box? Did you like My Little Dream Box?
My Little Box is a monthly subscription box and is available for £11 plus postage from My Little Box.